3rd Annual MARKIE NOAH CHARITY MITE (8U) & SQUIRT (10U) JAMBOREE
April 10th – 12th, 2015
- 3 GAMES (Sat/Sun)
- Location – Moorhead Sports Center
324 South 24th Street, Moorhead, MN 56561
- Skills Competition & Ice Cream Social (Fri)
- COOL GOODIE BAGS
- SILENT AUCTION – FACE PAINTING – VENDORS
Two Mite (8U) Divisions: Mite 1 (8U) & Mite 2 (8U). Game style will be cross-ice with goalies.
- Minimum # of players per team = 10
- Two Squirt (10U) Divisions: Squirt A (10U) and Squirt B (10U). Game style will be 3 v 3 games on cross-ice with goalies. Games will be fast paced, high scoring, and super fun!
- Minimum #of players per team = 7
- $60 registration fee per player (includes a $10.00 tax-deductible donation to the SLO Foundation)
- No referees — Coaches on ice to help facilitate play
- JERSEYS: We have a collection of permanent jerseys so you can either sign up/play with the team you are currently on… or form a new team and wear our tournament jerseys. Goalies can use equipment from Fargo Youth Hockey if needed.
SIGN UP TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR TEAM SPOT!!
To reserve a spot for your team, please call Gretchen Noah (701) 367-1976 or Mark Noah at (701) 367-1975 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Other tournament highlights include a t-shirt & pin sale, vendor booths, and much more! All proceeds from the tournament go to support the Smith-Lemli-Opitz/RSH Foundation, a national non-profit dedicated to spreading awareness and furthering research into the rare disorder Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome.
All donations are tax-exempt under IRS 501c(3) ID #23-2635206
Please Call if your business would like to sponsor a team!!